Wednesday, October 1, 2008

working stuff 1st few days (1-4)

becoz of lazy writting diary, i use blog to replace it... so i wont forget...
cant imagine myself start my part time the next day after go to jusco ask for job during saturday(27th) was very suprise without any interview i m accept... here i gonna mention some point of my job stuff, situation n exp. etc ... the place i work is sort of souviner shop tat sell most thing at price of 5 ringgit....

point 1: underestimating value
1st ... i think y does this kind of shop need employees, are they enough to pay their salary....wat suprise me is when the 2nd day of my job... the supervisor tell 1 of the worker tat yesterday (saturday) their sales total up of 3.8 k .... whoa... tats a huge number....n follow by nex sentence: we get 39xx yesterday(sunday) almost get 4k.... this proven tat small value in huge quantity matters!!

2nd: am i to young to be call uncle
3rd day of my working... there's an indian girl buying colour pen... we notice tat all of the colour pen in that set hav 2 same colour... but is different.... i help her find got all different 1 but not available... she replied: " is ok uncle, i'll take this"
"UNCLE??!!??"wat the ..... i m 18 only lar.... nvm...children ma...juz forget abt it

3rd: 1st day 1st big deal
the nex 2 day gonna be hari raya, a malay husband n wife come in, unexpectedly they wan a big huge bear that cost rm99... n they bought it... tat can be consider my first archeivement i think so coz i m the 1 tat serve that customer....wakaka....

4th: break time activity
break time 1 hour seems pass very fast than working 1 hour.... 2nd day i went to Yamaha stores after my launch.... i was looking at the trumpet at the show room... it seems the price increase 100 since last time i saw it... so i begin to ask the middle age sales girl abt trumpet... we chat chat chat n suddenly she ask me abt my school stuff.... n so on... then i go n test the piano there...haha they was suprise when i played maksim"s croation rhapsody... n there is also a young girl (quite pretty XD) work there... heard that middle age women say she's a TAR student dono is Uni or College 1 she is tuning up the violin.... then they ask where i work i say at the rm5 shop work... they feel like kena boom since here oso need employee esp to those can play instrument is priority... they kena bom 2nd time when i say this is my 2nd day.... they call me work here wakakaka but i cant although i feel i wanna too.... do u noe y i cant?
coz the boss problem.... the boss, mr chong selling instrument n my father also does the same thing...the boss is my last time music school boss...he noe me n my father.... do u think the boss will employ his business enemy child to work with him? no leh... haha sayang.... if no i will very enjoy my 3 months job.... wat to do....
cont. on i "da san" that quite pretty punya girl .... she also learn music course same as me at mr.chong the boss school last time...but she older than me 1 year... hehe....

5th: meet my fren during work...
1st 1 i met is secondary school fren soon poi.... 2nd wooishyang...finally...my best fren ... so long din meet d...say me no chg o...hehe..coz i working i chg bak to last time noob look ma.... y need to be so yeng..... n eliza loo oso!! all at the same day which is 30th... wau....
n today hui tian......

6th: 3 words that is hard to "open mouth"
not "i love u" damn it is "selamat datang whowhowho" greeting customer is one of my job... seems easy but definately need a lot of courage n brave enough to say out

7th : ppl i see there
wau tats lot of ppl every day... couples are every where make me jealous wakaka XD( wat for haha)
fashion n trendy.... sohai...nerds ...noob... handsome...yeng 1.... wat oso got
the most outstanding impression by those ppl"
3oth: got a girl her hair stand so high.... wau
today 1st oct: whole hair white yellow with some pink behind

8th late to work place!
damn serious.... 1st of oct i m late! coz i cannot awake ma althou start at 12pm...wtf... today the manager come...lucky he quite good lo... coz i m new ma....

conclusion of most watever:
the most bossy thing he order the supervisor is : he wan a sale of 1100 by 4 pm (1st oct) .... walau...
the most happy thing he do to me: praise meXD coz i call customer bayar ganti rugi
the most sien thing: say the same thing : "welcome"
the most tired day: 1st oct ... coz OT ma
the most lucky day: know tat girl XD
the most unlucky day: not really
the most satisfy sale: rm99 bear
the most impressive amount the shop get from friday to sunday: rm9620.70
the most embarassing thing: not really..greeting customer? i have to do so...
the most boring day: every day

k la...the journal is to be continue .... stay tuned XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

walao..
gor.. u so gatal le..
ppl go work ar..
not kao lui..!!!
hehehe..
i'm de 1st 2 c ur blog ya..
add chat box and lotz other things too..
Take care..!!
Pray that i get my job 2..
Don so gatal la..
Hahaha...