Friday, October 3, 2008

started get bored with my job

man is not machine... do repetitive action will coz them to "ki siao" .... wat i do is the same everyday... so 没创意.... sienzzz

more easily met old fren day from day
today 3rd oct, my bro go jusco with me to celebrate his fren bday.... n we reach quite early... i still got time ... then we go popular... i walk in i saw some1 fimiliar but short hair alr...piggy shan.... doing celcom prepaid selling.... she not really recognize me but i keep on look at her make her rmb... zzz ...sien i alr so "低调" d still not enuf to noe me? walau if i spike my hair up then wat happen.... ntg actually haha

nex person i meet is yin harn, ka kin n their fren... lucky ka kin still recognize me although we not really noe each other... coz i m Jason See fren ma... he is jason's gud fren...

my bro fren walk by my work place abt 4 times to "kacau" me.... hehe so nice... altho is not good at least i got entertained by them....

angie ng is the last 1 i meet of the day..... asking me going to class trip tomolo... haiz cant made it so sien.... got to work.... summore so sien... feel like joining them... so regret start work damn early.....

day by day... i gonna be sick...i hate my job soon!!

being called uncle by ppl once again!!
today 2 indian kid their parent come in see things n both at outside 1 younger than another abt 5 years old i think.... wth!! call me uncle o!!! walau... i m still young to be call like tat.....

end of the day-relief
9pm off d... haha finally no OT today....nice but tomolo need to suffer once again... i call dad come fetch me...while waiting i go yamaha there tegur sapa with the aunty...haha she advice me well on some music carreer ... got a parent brought his 3 year old child to the show room... wah the kid love to hit the grand piano key.... aunty call me to guide him wah sey... so syok... the indian guy(Georgie) working there heard my kenangan terindah version n he like it he play it along too

heard tat there is tiles collapse from the roof in jusco... walau...danger man..next... i go bak d...
so lame ...this is my 6th day of woking.....zzzz

No comments: