Saturday, October 4, 2008

pass a day again...

still got skin problem! sien.... but is alr minor problem....

today work also sien... but thats true... day by day i will see more n more old fren

the yamaha aunty today walk by n say maybe wanna quit job d... if no quit she going to switch to other branch.... the leng lui there part time job over d no do d... haiz...so disappointed XD

i met my primary school fren...xing jian... 7 years din contact d recently met at frenster XD haha...lucky he still can recognize me...
wau...today angie n sin man come, i was damn suprise coz today suppose gt wat class gathering 1 meh... they call me look behind...wou.. nicholas tan!! he come also... and have brand new look.... no more spiky edge... now he 走emo路线, no more anime... he ask me don keep on post 越来越帅 photo.... =.= lame.... then i tell him this is 事实 ...kena bom...

they walked away then... then around 6 they walk bak this time extra member...kian ann, a kiam, junkeat hoho... haiz...cant join them very sad.... coz work la!! ><

tomolo 9.30am start ....sien la...so early... wat to do.....

at night parents come fetch me i done wrong thing at car...the way i talk to mum not so good is damn rude... haiz she is so disappointed with me... feel damn sorry to her... but what to do... wat i do is best for myself but she don agree n i yelled at mum....haiz...so useless la me....

No comments: