Thursday, October 9, 2008

工作有工作的样,逛街有逛街的样

once ppl ask me y i don1 to make up like wat i look i my SS picture in my phone...n continue they say me in tat pic can "mengurat" ppl
my answer: i come here to work, not to mengurat ppl... i more interest to earning money than mengurat ppl , moreover my look is juz normal oni ma....
during working... i din style my hair oso...coz i wanna to be noob look in working let ppl laugh lo...haha....

today damn sien once again..... btw... i gonna stop work on oct 20, my leg cant take it anymore, moreover the shop need worker tat can work long term as i noe....when they hired me they juz need a hand at that time so din think so much....haha

met a x-kwanghua prefect...haha so suprise she can recognize me altho we dono each other

today our biggest customer is a pretty malay girl come to buy damn lot of purfume burner... 13 unit leh.... rm170+ sales..... first she ask me go n take 13 this this for her... i don get it y she don1 take the display 1... but later on i guess she tot tat display on the rack 1 no box... lol...

today sale is on 1245.40... not bad la haha... when i go to the exit..shit the automatic door is shutting down.... i run as fast as i could...n then slide over....wau juz like wat indiana jones done everytime...wakaka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! mengurat ppl, your friend is funny, you also funny and I didn't know you own a blog, oh yeah, why when I reach your blog page they redirect me to another page saying your blog violating some TnC?