Sunday, March 27, 2011

little excitement

once a while i will buy 4D, this is the first time i strike number....
although is not 1st to 3rd prize...juz a special prize... the excitement i get is indescribable...
nowonder ppl love to bet 4D =.=

26/3 draw result

so this is my number... i bought this bcoz of an incident happen on friday...
i was bombard by BIRD SHIT ..... WTF...
so i bought 4784 and 8744...
478 is the motor number, add a "4" represent "shit"
how ever this number does not open....
lucky for me my best friend... ask me go buy another number on saturday... then i buy another 2 numbers... which is 9984 and 9954
This number stands for "Bird bird put shit"
haha... bcoz of my bad luck... i was blessed with a small fortune...
guess wat... i won 180 bucks !!

thx to him too... if not i will not buy new number tooXD
so we shared our prize 50/50 =P
ta da! our 180 bucks!



PEACE =)

No comments: