Saturday, March 5, 2011

JAY CHOU THE ERA CONCERT 11


Ta~da~!
Jay chou is having a 2 day concert in Malaysia on 4th & 5th of March ~

initially i din get the chance to go... my fren last december told me he's going n i ask him why din call me go along... he say tat he thought i wont be interested of going =.="
i was very down dat time n i tell him that if he got extra ticket suddenly rmb to reserve it for me...
who noes miracle happened...
last minute he got the ticket for the concert... thx to him!! my best friend andy mah =)


haha... my ticket
thx to my daddy sponser =)











may be you dont know i m jay's fans as i always keep quiet at a side...
i played his song since i was form 2, my first song of jay was "tornado"

jay merchandize booth... for ur info my fren reach bkt jalil at 2pm... no need to Q for the merchandize lol... he collected most of it ... i wish to collect too but not necessary to me~

this is one of the thing i like the most~ jay fan! i gav it to ppl but luckily i have a fren was going to the 2nd round concert n i asked her to help me get 1 back muahaha~
i selectively collect his album...
七里香、我很忙、魔杰座... n now this 跨时代 is my fourth collection haha...
the criteria of collecting the album is based on how many hits i like the most haha... four of them have more than half i liked~



electrifying, exciting, the only one....
跨时代


免费教学录影带

给我一首歌的时间

~演唱会圆满结束~

get inspiration, motivated from jay concert
learn something from the him too =)

he is juz ordinary person, but he is special, he does thing differently, he possess his own style and stick to the style all the time.... he influence the music industry of Asia, sooner he will spread to the western country and even globalize as well i m very sure =) ~jay-ation~
jay forever!

No comments: