Sunday, August 15, 2010

Future plan

Doing my FYP very soon...
this means tat i stepping out of uni life soon...
wow... cant believe is so fast.... Graduate soon lo...
my fren which is same secondary year but enter Uni earlier 1 batch than me alr prepare everything for graduation d lo...

Therefore... its time to plan...
i got many things wan to do in future...
n i still doubt with wat job i gonna end with...
but i got my own desire job to do as i think before that....
so i get myself list down wat to be done in future...

1st ... abit impossible... but is necessary to jot down:
Futher my studies: 2 option available...
in Biotech or music...
mostly i stick with Bio... if no my dad is going to kill me... coz he alr told me to follow him in "music path" or music industry

2nd
i juz be piano instructor la.... at the same time persuade my Licentiate Diploma...
currently juz at Associate lvl.... din manage to sit for exam bcoz tat time chose to "give up" n start uni ....
well .. although is abit late now... but is nvr late when u still have the basic ....
so... i will get my Licentiate by 2012/13

3rd
i plan to establish my own business... n also partnership with my fren which also plan to do his own business (if he manage to do so)...
so i got 2 business...
focus on my business...
i gonna to make my dad's dream come true...
i hope to establish a music school on behalf his name...

4th
if i manage to get a DSLR... i will also involve myself in photography things...
which can be another complimentary business...



will wat i hope to do comes true?
we shall see in the future ya.....
of coz i will hardwork
wish me luck =)

No comments: