Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Job on holiday

~MUSICAL HOLIDAY~




yeah... finally i made it to work in music school...

the pay for the job is not high... but i juz use this to spend my time rather then online whole day...
however i juz seek for pose as sales assistance, when i was interviewed by the manager, she say that by right i can be a teacher alr, however for me, holding a grd 8 qualification is not enuf althou my standard is diploma 1st lvl (din sit for exam tats y no cert)...

in future, if i don have job in my study field i can be teacher anytime :P so at least i have a way to survive althou is not the best 1 hoho... teacher pay slip is depend on student number o~ by now i need to make some analysis how to teach beginner effectively and at same time improve back my lost skill n techniques....

though does not met some of my expectation but i m happy compare to last year work place :P
my job senang je... record sales, collect fees and "open" receipt, arrange table for class, tune n clean guitar...



i like it when they wan me to jaga the piano shop... when no ppl.... i m the temporary boss haha....
sitting there do ntg, most of time i can use to practise.... actually i m expected i do this all the time but normally wat we expect is wat we will not get... anyway i m still satisfy with it...





practising n testing ;o - by "virtuoso" jinz

the most expensive piano is the grandpiano.. but mine is more exp n better =p

erm.... during period of practise... i was testing lots of pop n popular song.... i noticed many similarity among those songs... so i found the way to write my own song folo the pattern... thou it sounds plagiarism or wat... who cares, nowadays every song is a plagiarism to me.. wat u can do i can do it to with better pattern =,=

some1 send me "river flows in your" and i try to play it by ears, i record it with my camera to test the grandpiano sound... however got a distraction tat spoil my test... check this out:
the piano will have scratches if u do wat like the kid do... tats y i stop my record n go tegur him ...

*any1 wanna hear the complete version now is available in my youtube channel :P






part II:
most of time i m very free to do wat i wanna do...


well, the most expensive grandpiano is delivered to the buyer alr, i don even noe this grand was sold.... it should be should during the time i not yet work here... n the deliver juz done last week...
aiks... so far 0 piano sales from me.... sad case....



on one particular day, the gu zheng teacher get some money from yesterday's performance n therefore today i got her pizza treat :o , if not i will have to eat outside n this pizza treat save my pocket money :P


wednesday 21/10/09, there's a brand new grand piano arrive.... wau... it was a thrill to me... the grand is packed in a huge box, feel so good to touch the so called first handed.... now this grand is much exp than the previous 1.... abt 4x,xxx , not yet set the price yet


<


(however mine is still exp than this :P n better than this too... this is better in sense of the feeling touching the new piano )



PART 3 :-|





Fr left to right: rosin violin cat!

HUGS ! this hugs is bought from JAPAN =.= by a teacher that took her vacation there.... wat is thedifferent with local 1? i dono...

hugsss grandpiano action parts pink bass!

technician is repairing broken key hammer

Jinz @ electric guitars n basses :-|


guitar stock come =.="

price labeling using ancient ways.... cop the price n paste



my first time on tuning a violin.... i broke the G string =.="




-logo in new version of ABRSM cert-

Part IV:


have my haircut.... done in 8 mins for rm25!




the most dislike incident happened during my job.... TERMITEs!!
from left to right...
1the nest ... GELI leh! 2 initial spot place attacked 3 box removed... reveals the colonies!



Unique shape electric guitars....



Knight Davian

2 comments:

♥ j j said...

lolz...sum1 is still v narcissistic XD btw v happy for ur change nw!! hope you knw wad i'm saying....jiayou^^

David said...

How lucky, I don't even have a good piano, mine is less than RM3000...